Monday, June 04, 2007

waiting for the result


I did some scrapping today while I’m waiting for the result of the voting over at Chalet.
It´s a gift bag and a card to a colleague of mine who has give her notice. I so a link to the gift bag over at Chalet and just had to try even though I’m not much of a card maker.
I’m so nervous and curious to see if I’m through to week # 9. The others players are so talented and have made some awesome designs. I guess I just have to wait for the result.....thank for looking.

6 comments:

Netti said...

Hej Lisette.
Jeg kan godt forstå at du er nervøs; jeg har været logget på hele dagen for at se om der kom et resultat! jeg kan bare ønske dig alt muligt held og lykke.

Det er vel nok et flot kort du fik lavet wow. jeg er vild med farverne og udsmykningen af det. Det ville jeg gerne modtage :o)

Charlotte Ravn said...

Uh jeg krydser fingre for dig! Held og lykke!
Hvor er det bare et lækkert sæt du har lavet til din kollega!

Anonymous said...

Krydser alt og håber du går videre. Flotte kort du har lavet.

Charlotte said...

Nydeligt kort du har lavet! Lækre farver!!

Held og lykke over på Chalet! Krydser fingrer for dig! xxx

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS my sweet... as if you would even doubt yourself for not making the next round - stunning work hun - and so well deserved... next one is a fun challenge.

Gorgeous creations for me to look at this morning... have a fantastic day babe :D (*inserting HUGE smile*)

sollie said...

Hi girl, we made it to the next round at the Chalet!!! Isn't that great??? Love your gift bag and card. It's stunning.