Saturday, June 02, 2007

Challenge # 8

yea I´m through to challenge # 8 in the "Design like a star " over at Scrapbooks Chalet. I never thought that I would been between the last 8 players. They other players are so talented, so I´m not sure that I´m going through the week......but I guess I just have to wait and see.

This weeks challenges was so funny. Each player are teamed with someone else from the game. We are to choose each others layout and/or altered item from the gallery and scraplift it.

I ´m teamed with Elisa K and it was hard to choose one of her layout to scraplift because there were to many great layouts in her gallery.

Here is my version of one of Elisa K´s layout.
I used water coloer pencil on the titel and the flowers. I just love the effect.
Journaling:
The first ice cream of the year was according to the traditional from Hornbæk waffle bakery.Raspberry sorbet and caramel ice are the hit of the year.
I made this one useing a skecht from Di Hickman. You can se the skecht on her beautiful blog.
The photos are from our summer vacation back in 2005 were we went to a little Danish island call Møn.
We took a long walk along the beach and the beautiful cliff of chalk.
We were caught in the rain and I have never been so wet before in me life, when we finally got back to the car.
My daughter Signe was sure that she had got the most rain…….silly girl.
Thanks for stopping by.

7 comments:

Marnie said...

Those photos are Amazing! And you've showcased them wonderfully with these layouts! Great Job! Good Luck!

sollie said...

Isn't it fun to participate at the Chalet Contest? I had heaps of fun creating thos pages. You are a real artist and hopefully we are both in the next round. See you, Isolde

Charlotte said...

Du er så dygtig, Lisette! Det der ice cream LO er såååå flot. Meget delikate farver og dine titelbogstaver er super lækre!
Held og lykke i næste runde, det bliver spændende at se din scraplift. ;)

Og flot LO om Møns Klint. Supre farver og måden du har placeret titlen på er så stilig!

.... og jeg glæder mig også til at møde dig IRL d. 16.

God søndag!

Netti said...

Hej Lisette.
SUperfede layouts fra dig igen. Det papir du har brugt i layoutet om Møns Klint hvad er det for noget? Begge layouts er meget forskellige og enormt flotte.

Held og lykke med konkurrencen :o)

Charlotte Ravn said...

Igen et par af dine super lækre layouts! de er bare så fede de der Ice cream bogstaver!

Anonymous said...

Good morning hun... and how are you today? Stunning LO, I love it so much - gorgeous title too - I'm always drawn to titles :) The very best of luck hun, you deserve to make the next round ... have a great Monday :)

Gitte said...

To superflotte LO - jeg har også fotos fra Møns Klint - og havde heller aldrig været der før, så du gav mig lige en ide her.
Fedt og flot i sig selv, at du er blandt de 8 sidste - men jeg håber at du bliver den sidste, der er tilbage. Det kunne være dejligt for dig. :-))