Friday, March 02, 2007

I`m so excited

Tomorrow I´m going to a convention on Funen together with some of my best scrapbooking friends. There will be about 120 scrappers and a lot of shops. I shall teach in two worksshop about doodling and best off all I´m going to spent a hole day with my dear friend Anette aka Netti. I haven`t seen her since November last year and I`m so excited. It´s going to be a great day with a lot of scrapping and shopping.
I hope you all have a great weekend ;O)

This is what I have made the laste coupel off days
This one is a scraplift made to a scrapliftcompetition on a Norwegian forum. It about why I love scrapbooking and the journaling goes like this:

I love scrapbooking because it gives me the possibility to document the history/ story of me and my family. it gives me the possibility to be creativ and to relax.
It gives me a way to use some of all the photos I take in a funny and personal way.
Through scrapbooking I have meet a lot of people and got some new friends.



"My Secret love"
A page to my BOM . It´s about my secret love for teddy bears. A love there goes all the way back to when I was a little girl and didn´t have many teddy bears

3 comments:

Jaci Clark said...

WOW Lisette! Those LO's are amazing! You are doing FAB with all that doodling! Great work! I love where you style is going! Keep up the good work!!!And have fun at the convention!!

Cheers from across the water,
Jaci

*Jeanne* said...

Hey Lisette! All your designs are must GORGEOUS! WOW girlie! Amazing work! I love it.

Hey you know I loved hanging out with you at ACOT since I am not there too much now, why don't you take a peek over at http://www.scrapbookchalet.com/ I promise you will love it. So many challenges and contest. I know you will have fun. Come over, tell them I sent ya. Miss hanging out with you.

Hugs from across the pond.

Charlotte Ravn said...

Hej Lisette

Det var super hyggeligt, at hilse på dig i lørdags!
De 3 layouts du har lavet her er bare kanon flotte, som alt andet du laver!