Sunday, October 22, 2006

convention on Funen

Yesterday I went to a scrapbooking convention on Funen ( a part of Denmark). It´s a 2½ hours trip by car from my home but it was all worth it.
I went to have fun,to shop, to meet some of my scrapbooking friends and most of all to take my friend Netti by surprise. She came all the long way from Jutland(another part of denmark) to this convention and didn´t know that I would be there.
It was so funny to se her face when she saw me.......and we had a great day with a lot of fun and shopping.

I made this layout of a day in my daughters life. I found a old note, where I had been writing down what she did and eat that day back in june 1997........so I made a some tags with the journal from the note.

I also made this layout " mom ninni is turning 1 today" My daughter wanted us to celebrate that her teddy bear "Ninni" turned 1 year, so we did.
the idea wiht the hat and balloons is liftet from Nicole gartland.
I was so lucky to win the third place for best layout.

1 comment:

*Jeanne* said...

Sounds like a nice road trip. I am glad you had fun! Your designs are gorgeous! I love all the details and the colors are FAB!

Hugs!